A blog about the road that led us to where we are. And where we are going.

Monday 6 February 2012

Just a random randomness

I’m not doing enough with this blog…. time for that to change me thinks.

There’s just too many bat shit crazy people out there for me not to set the record straight. Like the one I was arguing with earlier who deleted the thread because he lost. And the complaint by creationists is that evolutionists don’t debate?! In my experience it’s creationists that run like the devil’s chasing them when faced with evolutionists. Or perhaps it’s just because I present them with a new level of pwnage to which they are most unaccustomed.

Maybe it’s time to become a true evangelical atheist as well. Worth thinking about that one. Spread the good news, there is no God. Sorry about that dear readers.

Plus I also need to learn Flash because my Actionscript sucks donkey balls big time.

920x403

920x403s

940x456s

No comments:

Post a Comment